Holiday with Heart Charity
Event Information -
The ticket price for this year's Gayla is $90 each. Holiday with Heart does not mail tickets back to attendees. Your pre-paid reservation and seating assignments will be available upon check-in and registration the night of the event. Please visit the HWH Event Registration page of this website to make your reservations.
Listed below is a detailed timeline of events for the evening:
CHECK IN & RESTREGATION ~ 4:00
The event begins at 4:00 P.M. Check your coat at the coat check on the main floor. Also on the first floor this year, you will be given your pre-paid reservation materials which will include your table number, a name tag and a boutonniere/corsage. The Lobby will have a station to purchase drink tickets for use at the bars, and a station to purchase wine for your table.
Toledo Club is cash-free. Returning this year is the "Booze Wagon" raffle, sponsored by Toledo LGBT bars: Mojo/Legends, and Georgjz419. Tickets for raffle sold at event. There will be one winner of each item.
COCKTAIL RECEPTION ~ 4:00 - 5:30
After you have registered, the event starts on the first floor; The Centennial Room, Red Room and Lobby will host the the cocktail reception. Hors D’Oeuvres will be served from a central buffet table. You will be entertained during the cocktail hour by the fabulous Matt Richardson. Promptly at 5:30 a short program will begin. We will recognize sponsors, beneficiaries and will present the Founder’s Award. We will say the Prayer of St. Francis as a group before ascending to the third floor to dinner.
DINNER ~ 6:00 - 7:30
At 6:00 P.M. we will proceed to the beautiful Dining Rooms on the third floor which will be set for dinner. Please proceed to the table you have been assigned. A three course meal will be served. Raffle sales will continue through the dinner hour.
DESSERTS, DANCING & ENTERTAINMENT ~ 7:30 - 11:00
Following dinner we will return to the 1st floor. D.J. will be playing music and taking requests for your dancing pleasure. Photobooth Live will be operating for photos of you and your friends. There will be a fabulous selection of desserts, coffee and tea will also be available. At 9:30 P.M. the raffle winners will be announced. Dancing will continue until 10 P.M.
- Proper attire is required. The Toledo Club enforces a dress code and defines proper attire as business casual. Our event is semi-formal; no denim, shorts, t-shirts, athletic apparel, ball caps, tennis shoes, etc.
- There will be a wine selection available for purchase prior to the meal. The wine will be delivered to your table (credit cards accepted- Toledo Club is cash-free)
- Drink tokens will be sold this year. The bars will be open throughout the Club all evening. The bar in the Main Dining Room will be closed for the duration of the Program only; feel free to use another bar during this time. (credit cards accepted for token purchase; bartender gratuity remains Cash Only)
- There is no ATM at the Toledo Club.
- Service animals are permitted, pets are not allowed. Thank you.
We look forward to seeing you, Sunday, December 8nd, for the 42st Annual Holiday with Heart Charity Gayla, the Premiere Social Event for the LGBT Community and Friends.